[Typo3] Re: [Typo3-install] Performance issues on Mac OS X

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Wed Mar 16 09:07:55 CET 2005

Hi,

I've installed the turck mmcache on my powerbook 1.3Ghz and it makes
Typo3 very fast and perfectly useable. Unfortunately, I can't remember
how I installed it; it came with some kind of php installer (not the
one bundled with the Typo3/OS X installer).

Bart

Op 15-mrt-05 om 23:35 heeft David Worms het volgende geschreven: