[Typo3] Qmail

Horn Gábor horn.gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Tue Mar 15 19:43:03 CET 2005

Hi Bert,

Symlink has nothing to do with typo3. It's a file in your server. Open
up www.php.net, search for mail() function, write a little test script
and get that work - how to do this is hard to tell without knowing your
server. On our server where we use qmail too /usr/sbin/sendmail is a
symlink to /var/qmail/bin/sendmail. Maybe a similar solution will work
for you too.

bye, hirisov