[Typo3] Modern Template Building part 2+3

N K ntk00 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 19:00:27 CET 2005

>Modern Templare Building part 2
>
>I have gotten to page 17, and I am losing the greater picture at this
>point. The Files and code listings there, are you supposed to take these
>pieces of code and dump them in to the existing files. (Are the files at
>hand somewhere for upload?). This might be a stupid questions, but what is
>expected at this point, full understading of every piece of code, or is
>this more of a, no nead to understand de details just get to grips with
>what it is we are doing.
>

>This does not seem to be a document were you are told things twice, in fact
>in seems more like a document were you are told only half the story. Has
>somebody seen some tutorials, og internet homepages were people have tried
>to give some extra help for dummies?

Hello Mads,

I feel your pain man. That tutorial is a killer because you need to know a
little PHP and a bit about how type3 works internally.

But I don't think you need it to continue learning. I tried the other
tutorials like FTB using templavoila. Once I know more I will go back and
hopefully will be able to finish it.