[Typo3] disable fiels from fe_users

Irene Höppner irene.hoeppner at isinett.de
Tue Mar 15 17:56:30 CET 2005

Hi Pierre,

> I need to disable some fileds from fe_users, cause the customer
> doesn't need them and i wanna him to have a clearer view of the
> fe_users registration so how can i do that please ?
> Thanks in advance for all advices clues etc...

1. Read the rules and use your full name.
2. Think first: What information could someone need, who wants to give you a
useful answer. F.e. there are minimum 3 Extensions for a fe_user
registration. So which of them are you using? What settings did you do yet
etc. Asking should take more time than answering in this lists. We are not
getting payed for helping.
3. Read the manual of that extension and try hard to understand it.
4. Mostly it's just some HTML to remove from the HTML-Template and/or some
fieldlist in TypoScript, that has to be reduced (try to find it in the
Object Browser or in the extension manual or both).

Greets,
Irene

--
Irene Höppner