[Typo3] Modern Template Building part 2+3

Mads Larsen madsgormlarsen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:46:35 CET 2005

Modern Templare Building part 2

I have gotten to page 17, and I am losing the greater picture at this point. The Files and code listings there, are you supposed to take these pieces of code and dump them in to the existing files. (Are the files at hand somewhere for upload?). This might be a stupid questions, but what is expected at this point, full understading of every piece of code, or is this more of a, no nead to understand de details just get to grips with what it is we are doing.

This does not seem to be a document were you are told things twice, in fact in seems more like a document were you are told only half the story. Has somebody seen some tutorials, og internet homepages were people have tried to give some extra help for dummies?

Best regards
Mads