[Typo3] unable to open 'insert weblink' and 'insert image'

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Mar 15 16:08:28 CET 2005

<typo3 at gosselt.net> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.592.1110891023.1576.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> When I click on the 'insert weblink' or 'insert image' button (using
> FireFox) a pop-up window opens displaying an internal server error window.

First of all, please use your real name on the list, as described in the
Mailinglist rules & guidelines  http://typo3.org/1438.0.html

Which version of HTMLArea are you running?
(Stanislas is constantly releasing updates, so chances are that the bug have
been fixed in the newest release.)

You can also join the newsgroup dedicated to TYPO3/HTMLArea..
"typo3.projects.rte"

Peter Klein/Umloud Untd.