[Typo3] accidentally removed admin user

Romeo Theriault romeo.theriault at maine.edu
Tue Mar 15 15:09:27 CET 2005

Doh, Don't I feel stupid.  I accidentally removed my admin user from my
typo3 install. I was trying to get typo3 to delete recursively and was
looking at the Admin user options and unchecked the "Admin(!)" checkbox,
thinking the "(!)" mark might mean "not". But it did not mean not. And now
when I log in as my admin user I have no options. :-(  I'm running my
install on a windows 2000 server. Is there anyway I can reset myself to
admin through the install tool or on the local machine. Thank you so much
for any help.

Romeo Theriault