[Typo3] typo3.org

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Mar 15 10:49:31 CET 2005

Hi folks,

N K wrote:
> I know Typo3.org is down. Is it down for maintenance or otherwise?
> If it was for maintenance, a list notification would have been helpful.

sorry for not responding earlier - I'm not frequently reading the
typo3-english list and have been at Cebit last week.

For all of you being interested in the future of TYPO3.org and the other
TYPO3 sites, you can follow the discussions and concepts of the TYPO3.org
team [1].

There is also a mailing list which you can *read* - please ask before
posting there as we need a low traffic list to organize our urgent work.

[1] http://typo3.org/teams/typo3org/

--
robert