[Typo3] TYPO3 on Windows - how is it working?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Mar 15 00:54:34 CET 2005

Hello Rainer,

> i just wanted to get the point what this wiki page serves for...
> is it just the usual MS bashing or do you have some other intentions as
> where the provided info should lead to?

It was just for my personal interest.

Initially, I expected that this page would clearly point out why Windows
isn't good for a TYPO3 server.

However I admit that some of you guys are really happy with their Windows
webservers (how bad I cannot change this ;-))

Let's just keep it as a useful information resource.

Regards, michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html