[Typo3] tx_thmailformplus: different recipients

Sacha Vorbeck sachav at gmx.net
Mon Mar 14 20:15:26 CET 2005

Hi,

I`d like to include a select-box with different recipients in my form.
But I can`t get it to work. Everything else works fine.

I included this in my HTML-template:

<select name="email_to" size="1">
<option value="test1 at mydomain.tld"> 1. recip. </option>
<option value="test2 at mydomain.tld"> 2. recip. </option>
</select>

But it doesn`t override the email-address I added to the mailform-plus
record in the BE. So no matter which option I choose, the form is always
sent to the address I specified in the backend. If I don`t add an
address in the field "send formular field to this email" no mails will
be sent at all.

The name of the select-field should be right as it is also used in the
example on this page:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/th_mailformplus/General_TypoScript/

Any ideas on how to solve this?

--