[Typo3] Search engine friendly url's

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Sun Mar 13 22:10:03 CET 2005

Is there a way to hide the'?' in the url when you use tt_products (extended
by ZK) and sp_directory.

I have tried 'Realurl' and 'simulateStatic' - they both work fine for all
normal pages, but when I display a single product I get a url that looks
like this:

http://www.domain.tld/index.php?40&backPID=40&tt_products=48

And with the address directory I get url's like this:

http://www.domain.tld/adr.43.0.html?&cHash=0cbe335df8&tx_spdirectory_pi1[mode]=detail&tx_spdirectory_pi1[modifier]=catorder&tx_spdirectory_pi1[value]=17

Is it possibly to make this more search engine friendly.

I have tried to use simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc = md5 and
simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc = base 64, but I can't get it to work with
tt_products or sp_directory.

My TS Setup:

#Simulate Static Document
config.simulateStaticDocuments = PATH_INFO
config.simulateStaticDocuments = 1
config.simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc = md5
config.simulateStaticDocuments_addTitle = 40
config.simulateStaticDocuments_noTypeIfNoTitle = 1

Thanks,
Jogvan