[Typo3] Search engine friendly url's

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Sun Mar 13 22:10:03 CET 2005

Is there a way to hide the'?' in the url when you use tt_products (extended 
by ZK) and sp_directory.

I have tried 'Realurl' and 'simulateStatic' - they both work fine for all 
normal pages, but when I display a single product I get a url that looks 
like this:


And with the address directory I get url's like this:


Is it possibly to make this more search engine friendly.

I have tried to use simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc = md5 and 
simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc = base 64, but I can't get it to work with 
tt_products or sp_directory.

My TS Setup:

#Simulate Static Document
config.simulateStaticDocuments = PATH_INFO
config.simulateStaticDocuments = 1
config.simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc = md5
config.simulateStaticDocuments_addTitle = 40
config.simulateStaticDocuments_noTypeIfNoTitle = 1


More information about the TYPO3-english mailing list