[Typo3] Image rotation with imagemagick

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Sat Mar 12 20:09:58 CET 2005

Jan Wulff wrote:
> Finally found out that the problem isn't about imagemagick. Maybe it's a
> bug in Typo3, but if one uses the params property of imgResource instead of
> the EFFECT object, the problem is gone.

This is the code which gets used to transform TS like
xxx.xx = rotate=123
into "-rotate 123" :

             case 'rotate':
                $commands.=' -rotate '.t3lib_div::intInRange($value,0,360);
             break;

so I don't think that there can be anything broken ... pherhaps you tried to give a float
value and it got converted to an integer ...

greets,
Bernhard