[Typo3] typo3.org

jpreston at americatab.com jpreston at americatab.com
Sat Mar 12 18:56:45 CET 2005

Rob,

How would your proposal exist with the GPL? As I understand it, wouldn't a
new license be required?

Personally, I am against it.  I know that I use it on both a personal
basis as well as a professionally.  While the professional basis isn't
live yet, when it is, I know that my company will be making a donation.  I
have also asked both lists (english and dev) about hosting a US mirror of
at least the video, but have not heard anything back.

Just thought I'd voice my opinion also ;-)

Thanks!

Joshua Preston.