[Typo3] Topnav using TV 0.3.0

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Sat Mar 12 17:07:28 CET 2005

Hello Jakob,

You have to make wraps in your TS-configuration of the horisontal menu. Maybe
it's your problem.. In my TS-config the horisontal menu look like this.

lib.mainnavi = HMENU
   # First level menu-object, textual and horizontal
lib.mainnavi.1 = TMENU
lib.mainnavi.1 {
   # Normal state properties
   NO.allWrap =  <span class="mainmenu-no"> | </span> |*|  &nbsp;&#124;&nbsp;
   NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
   # Enable active state and set properties:
   ACT = 1
   ACT.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
   ACT.allWrap = <span class="mainmenu-act"> | </span> |*|  &nbsp;&#124;&nbsp;
}

The wrap make a definition where there is an | between the links. Look at
www.linnearad.no.

Size, color and hovereffects in css-file.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no