[Typo3] typo3.org

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Sat Mar 12 13:09:05 CET 2005

Hello.

one of the webservers did produces some strange results, it's fixed now. At
least taken out of the cluster for further investigation. I wasn't aware of
the problem, thanks.

Sponsoring might be interesting, I'll get in touch later on...

JH

news:mailman.43.1110619601.1576.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...