[Typo3] Determine present fe user pid

Dieter Mayer dieter_mayer at gmx.net
Fri Mar 11 21:50:42 CET 2005

Hello List,

A question concerning fe user records: is it possible with TS to determine
the PID of the present fe user?

Reason for this question: I have the following construct:

  temp.feRec = CONTENT
  temp.feRec {
    table = fe_users
    select.pidInList = 59 // PID of the present test fe user, should be
determined dynamically
    # select.uidInList = 1 // electively the UID of the present test fe user

    renderObj = COA
    renderObj {
      10 = TEXT
      10.field = shortsign
    }
  }
  plugin.tt_news.categorySelection.cObject < temp.feRec

With this construct I want to read the content of a field in the fe_users
table and submit the data to tt_news. All works fine, but I don't know how
to submit the PID of the current fe user (maybe a parameter like
'select.pidInList = TSFE:fe_user->pid', which doesn't work?). So for testing
purposes I use a existing PID from fe_users.

Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks & have a nice weekend,
Dieter