[Typo3] ThunderBird 1.0 Win Users: Do you have problems with T3 mailing lists?

Boris Senker typo3 at dvotocka.hr
Fri Mar 11 17:19:32 CET 2005

I am going CRAZY over this!

Every now and then I post a message and it doesn't get displayed. Not at
once, not later. I don't even know if I don't see it or it is not there.

I usually get messages to typo3.english list without a problem, but have
serious problems with some project pages. And sometimes with English list.

Does anyone use Thunderbird 1.0 on Windows and have such problems?

Boris Senker

: dvotocka design

Graphic Design for Print and Web, Prepress, Website Production

J. Laurencica 8, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.dvotocka.hr