[Typo3] Re: form mail: mail doesn't arrive, how to debug?

ec.1999 at gmx.net ec.1999 at gmx.net
Fri Mar 11 11:03:52 CET 2005

Hi,

I've got problems with my mail form as well. After "sending" the thank
you-page comes up, but in the background warning messages are seen:

------------------
Warning: mail(): SMTP server response: 451 See
http://pobox.com/~djb/docs/smtplf.html. in
[main directory] \t3lib\class.t3lib_htmlmail.php on line 618

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
[main directory] \t3lib\class.t3lib_htmlmail.php:618) in
[main directory] \tslib\class.tslib_fe.php on line 2402

And no e-mail arrives in my inbox.
Anyone got a clue?
(I'm running typo3 v.3.7.0; the form worked fine in 3.5, the install tool
test mail works)

Thanks!

Ellie

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl