[Typo3] Problems with search form from Indexed Search Engine 2.1.3

Guus Leeuw jr. Guus-Leeuw at gmx.de
Fri Mar 11 07:05:17 CET 2005

Howdy,

I just installed the Indexed Search Engine 2.1.3 this morning, and the
indexing seems to work fine. There are a lot of words in the database, some
1100 words from 2 pages.

Anyways, when I use the Indexed Search Plugin, on my search page, some
things just don't work out. If I search for a word that is definitely listed
in the index_words, it never finds the word...
I am wondering why, since everything seems to be set up properly to have the
indexing itself work nice.
Or could it be that the indexed search does not recognize words with flags
(from index_rel) set to 0?

Example:
- My site has the title: Guus Leeuw IT Services
- I go in and search for "services"
- Result: Not found
- However:
  + The index_rel has:
    116788523 17617813 6 0 14181 128
    127178427 17617813 3 4 59090 0
  + 17617813 is the wid for "services"
  + 116788523 is a phash of which the data_page_id = 1
  + data_page_id resembles the root page for my site...
- So: it seems to me, all should be fine...

What could possibly be wrong?

Cheers,
Guus