[Typo3] Image rotation with imagemagick

Jan Wulff messages at janwulff.de
Thu Mar 10 22:31:56 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to rotate a image by Typoscript (GIFBUILDER EFFECT). As long as
I rotate it by 90, 180 or 270 degree everything is well, but all other
values (although the rotation works) produce grey lines through out the
background of the image. I'm using imagemagick 4.2.9.

I tried to use backColor and params = -background white, but no luck so
far. Has somebody succesfully rotated a image by another value than a 90
degree step and would post his Typoscript here? Thanks in advance.

Regards
Jan