Antw: Re: [Typo3] Typo3 3.7.0.0 Backend User: Insufficent Rights to change content

Nico Hoffmann Nico.Hoffmann at cuc.de
Thu Mar 10 13:48:03 CET 2005

Thanks for yopur quick answer.

But thats what i already did:
Owner: all
Group: all
Everybody: Read

Nico Hoffmann wrote:

> As admin i set the user and his group as owner of all pages
recursively
> (for testing). When i simulate the user, i see only green access. So
the
> user should be able to edit and create content.
>
> I don't how to solve the problem. Can you help me?

In the access module you have a row of checkboxes for the
user/group/everybody for every
page.

Here you can set:
Show page
Edit content
Edit page

If you set "Edit content" and apply it (recurisvely) on your pages the
user will be able
to modify the content (if he is the user/group who owns the records)

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard