[Typo3] FE user access

Rudi Lutter rudi.lutter at physik.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Mar 10 09:50:03 CET 2005

Hi,
I'm pretty new to typo3, so I beg your pardon for this newbie question.
I started a small example according to typo3 tutorials and the t3 book.
Everything seems to work fine, any change in the BE area is immediately
shown in the FE also. Now I tried to hide this "construction area" from
outside. Again following the book I installed a FE group and user,
changed the access right of the pages to "show at any login" & "include
subpages", and placed a login  form in the front page. But after having
logged in changes in the BE now don't show up in the FE, the FE seems to
be somehow frozen in a previous state. What did I do wrong?
Rudi