[Typo3] Direct Mail Module: Sending Issues

Rodrigo Cea typo3list at ejez.cjb.net
Thu Mar 10 01:32:01 CET 2005

Listizens:

I am using the direct mail module on my typo3.7.0 site. I have the
following issues:

1) I can send "testmails" just fine, but when I try to do a "mass-send
mail" it doesn't work; I get "the mail was send" message, and the mail
shows up in the mailer engine as sent, but the mails don't arrive at the
recipients' accounts. This happens both when using mail groups and list
of emails.

2) How can I configure Typo to automatically invoke mailer engine?

Thanks,

Rodrigo