[Typo3] Template

Colin Ross colinross at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 01:13:35 CET 2005

first of all, with the autoparser, you don't need to have manual
comments in there, it will do it for you, secondly, its a bit easier
if you use ids for your divs then have the autparser mark all ided
divs. ie.

elements.DIV.all = 1  // mark all divs as subparts,   then, you can do

subpart.content < styles.get.content or whatever you want