[Typo3] ImageMagick Self Install - Install Tool Path?

N K ntk00 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 19:03:18 CET 2005

Hell Matt,

>Thank you to those who suggested installing ImageMagick myself on a hosted
>server (that doesn't have ImageMagick).  However, I can't get the install
>tool to recognize the path of where it is.

1.  Extracted  the file under /usr/local
2.  Went to the install tool in the Typo3 BE and selected 'Basic
Configuration'
3.  About halfway down typed the path to the executable files
(/usr/local/imagemagick-4.2.9/bin) and hit 'Send'
4.  At the bottom of 'Basic Configuration' select the imagemagick executable
in the select box for parameter '[GFX][im_path]'

Is this what you were looking for?

/Nagita