[Typo3] Indexed-search with sitemap

Peter Beernink p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Wed Mar 9 14:02:09 CET 2005

Hi list

On a site I'm currently using a self-build search with a selector box so the user can select from which page he wants to search.
Since the client now want to search in documents, I'm replacing the search with the indexed_search. The only problem is that now I don't have the page selector.
I can add the Sections box in the advanced site, but than I only have the option Level1 etc.

Is there any possibility to add a sitemap to the indexed search so that only from that page is searched?

Does any of you have any experience with this?

Peter Beernink