[Typo3] Newbie question - Different content headers for different pages

Jerker (Eric) Helander eric at visionhouse.co.th
Wed Mar 9 11:54:49 CET 2005

Scenario:
- I have only one site in my database.

- I'm using CSS_Styled_Content

- The site has two pages named RED and BLUE.

- I want content headers on the RED page to appear in the color red and
headers on the BLUE page to appear in the color blue

Currently I specify the layout for all headers in the file:
typo3/ext/css_styled_content/static/setup.exe

I specify the content header like this

	# This CASE cObject renders the header content:
	# currentValue is set to the header data, possibly wrapped in
link-tags.
	10 = CASE
	10.setCurrent {
		field = header
		htmlSpecialChars = 1
		typolink.parameter.field = header_link
	}
	10.key.field = header_layout
	10.key.ifEmpty = {$content.defaultHeaderType}
	10.key.ifEmpty.override.data = register: defaultHeaderType

	10.1 = TEXT
	10.1.current = 1
	10.1.insertData = 1
	10.1.fontTag = <!--Content Header Begin--><table width="527"
border="0" cellpadding="0"

So, how do I get different header layouts for my two different pages?

Kind regards

Jerker (Eric) Helander
Vision House