[Typo3] New domain with TV

Mark Fink mail at mark-fink.de
Wed Mar 9 08:30:55 CET 2005

Jakob Rohde wrote:
  I want to create a new site in the same tree as my primary site
> (at the same level), and this (and probably more to come) new site
> should have exactly the same TV template.
>
> If I have 5 sites using the same template, it would be nice if I only
> have to edit the template once, and it emmediately changes in all sites.
>
> Site1
> - page1
> - page2
> - page3
> Site2
> - page4
> - page5
> Site3
> - page6
>
> ... etc.
>
> Jakob

Hi Jakob,
I personally never did this because each of my site has a different
template and different database of cause. But I think that you need a
rootpage for each domain and set the domain-record for each root page.
I guess you have one master-rootpage from where each site inherits its
template. Have you tried this?
Mark