[Typo3] one-tree multilanguge site

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:23:29 CET 2005

Hi

I really need som help on this one...

I've made my site by replacing the bigfoot pages from quickstart and I
want to make more than one language version. My problem is 2 fold:

I don't know where to put the code indicated by the 2 guides (is the
setup TS the right place?) and I haven't had any luck showning a
language menu.

I have translated most of my pages, so it's not because I haven't
defined a new language.

Please help,
Jane