[Typo3] Templavoila does not seem to work as before

N K ntk00 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 22:44:09 CET 2005

Hello,

I have followed the 'Futuristic Template Building (FTB)' tutorial and it
seemed to go ok.

Now I am redoing it and after installing the templavoila extension it puts
the small green icons 'Page' and 'Templavoila' on the left hand verticle
menu but when I select any of those nothing happens.

I have repeated reinstalling the 'dummy' package, importing
part1_result_pagetree.t3d and installing all the extentions about a dozen
time and still the same result.

Has this happed to anyone before?
Thanks.