[Typo3] Mailform (Formmail?) Problem: Messages Not Delivered

George Hunka geh at panix.com
Mon Mar 7 20:05:28 CET 2005

Dear list,

Everybody here has been great about offering help, so I hope that this
final little question isn't a bother. I've done searches through the
archives for a solution, but nothing's worked so far.

I am using the form plug-in to generate a "Feedback" page here:

http://66.147.176.110/index.php?id=31

The Tip-a-friend plugin I'm using works, and I've set disabled strict
formmail in the configuration, but none of the forms I've been trying to
send ever arrives in my email inbox. Any suggestions?

Best,
George

--

George Hunka