[Typo3] FCE Form e-mail validation

Boris Senker typo3 at dvotocka.hr
Mon Mar 7 18:21:01 CET 2005

Christopher wrote:

> I know this was only the beginning of the question, but why use an FCE?

I am sorry, explained wrong. It is added as a regular form record WITHIN
FCE. In regular Page module it is displayed as an ordinary Form record
within the 'Normal' column in one of the multiple languages site uses,
within TV Page module it is within a FCE element.

For e-mail field I now have a regular

E-mail: | *email=input,40

field, and I can enter virtually anything in it in fe and it passes, no
validation is performed, it goes to 'Thank You' page.

So should I add my form with page TS instead as explained in TypoScript
by Example (if I remember well, I believe it's there)?

Boris Senker

: dvotocka design

Graphic Design for Print and Web, Prepress, Website Production

J. Laurencica 8, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.dvotocka.hr