[Typo3] How to add dynamic parameters to external URLs?

Marlies C mc at mcuniverse.com
Mon Mar 7 16:37:48 CET 2005

"Matthias Mark"  wrote in message

Hi Marlies

it' s really a nice tutorial. But I have some more questions:

1.  How can I use more dynamic parameters?

If  I assign only one dynamic parameter to the stdWrap I do it in the
following way:
    stdWrap.data = GPvar:country

I can use it the way you described above:
    stdWrap.wrap = &country= |" target={$targetFrame}>

But is it also possible to assign the following to the stdWrap:
          &country=[dynamic1]&osCsid=[dynamic2]

e.g. with something like that:

stdWrap. ? {
      insertData = 1
      value = &country={GPvar:country}&osCsid={GPvar:osCsid}
    }
(? is only a placeholder)

so that  the "parsed" parameterlist (&country=[dynamic1]&osCsid=[dynamic2])
is used for the stdWrap.wrap:

 stdWrap.wrap = |" target={$targetFrame}>

Hi Matthias,

Here give this a try. Reuven, a member of our team, came up with the code
and has this answer:
1. For more dynamic parameters you will need to use custom php, so'll want

to include it doing something like.

includeLibs.something = media/scripts/example_callfunction.php

page.10 {

userFunc = some_func

}

2.  How can I use a graphical menu?

I' m  not using a TMENU but a GMENU.
I know  that  I have to change TMENU to GMENU.
Furthermore you have in your tutorial the part where you assign
the title to your TMENU-topics:

after.data = field:title

But what to do when there's a GMENU. How is it possible to
assign an image like the following to "after".
(It's the image I generated in the GMENU before I used your wrap-tutorial.
This version is still without background image but I think it works the same
way)

XY = [10.w]+20,21
backColor = #6D0000
10 = TEXT
10.text.case = upper
10.fontFile = fileadmin/template/ft77.ttf
10.text.field = nav_title // title
10.fontSize = 12
10.fontColor = #FFFFFF
10.offset = 15,19
10.niceText = 0

2. GMENU and TMenu's behave similarly, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Make sure you remove the link and replace it or use an external php include.

Hope this helps.

Marlies & Reuven

www.enomaly.com