[Typo3] FCE Form e-mail validation

Boris Senker typo3 at dvotocka.hr
Mon Mar 7 16:22:27 CET 2005

I have added a standard TYPO3 form as a TV FCE. Since there is no
special _EMAIL field there, I have put an ordinary input field to
use email, and naturally e-mail validation is thus not performed because
that field is not marked as '_EMAIL' as should be for validation js to
validate it.

Is there a way to 'hack' this so I can have multilanguage forms as FCE
elements within a single page with alter. languages, instead of making
separate pages with forms made through TS and mark the field there?

Or any better way?

Boris Senker

: dvotocka design

Graphic Design for Print and Web, Prepress, Website Production

J. Laurencica 8, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.dvotocka.hr