[Typo3] Video server unreachable

Ron Farmery ronfarmery at centurydesigns.com
Mon Mar 7 13:43:46 CET 2005

Hi Joshua,

Unfortunately, no, it is still not working. I've tried via two different networks and typo3.netfielders.de still gives "absent". I also re-checked dnstuff. This also reports that there is no A record for typo3.netfielders.de. I must say, I have quite some experience with DNS and propagation delays and I'm surprised that a simple DNS change would take this long. I did a few last week and twenty minutes later everything was reachable again from all over the world.

If you wish, just check out dnsstuff.com and see for yourself. Right now, it reports there are no A records for netfielders.de and it also shows a socket error on ns2.netfielders.de (which might be part of the problem).

I'll post a message as soon as I can reach the videos again.

- Ron Farmery (ronfar)