[Typo3] User Track partially working

Sentenza sentenza at no-log.org
Mon Mar 7 08:41:29 CET 2005

Hi Mark

I agree with you. But you speak about the inactive or active users parts of the User Track extension ... it's only in this two parts that you have to define a deadline to get results. My problem is about the other parts of the extension : when I display "login log" or "Monthly view" nothing happens ... front end users login are not logged in the tx_loginusertrack_stat table and I don't know why ...

- Sentenza (sentenz)