[Typo3] Video server unreachable

Joshua Preston jpreston at americatab.com
Sun Mar 6 20:51:59 CET 2005

Ron,

They are doing DNS updates, should be ok in a few hours ... Sorry about
that!

Thanks!

Joshua Preston.
Ron Farmery wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I've been trying to reach the videos today but got "Page not found" messages. Strangely enough, dnsstuff reports that typo3.netfielders.de does not even exist although this is the base URL where the videos are supposed to be. Or did I miss something about where the videos are located these days?
>
>- Ron Farmery (ronfar)

Joshua Preston
Network Administrator
AmericaTAB, Ltd.
jpreston at americatab.com

-

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong
and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a
thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually
turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

- One of the laws of computers and programming revealed.