[Typo3] TypoScript to choose template

Daniel Rahenkamp daniel.rahenkamp at sdhc.k12.fl.us
Fri Mar 4 21:13:46 CET 2005

I use the extention Page Template Selector (rlmp_tmplselector) for this.
Also check out Page Style Sheet selector (css_select) Both work well.

TYPO3 English <typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de> writes:
>Jesper Scheuer Nielsen wrote:
>> Can I use TypoScript to choose a template?
>>
>> I use TemplaVoila and would like some TypoScript that can select one
>> template for the the first level of pages in my tree, and another
>template
>> for the second level of pages.
>>
>> Of course it could also be nice if this could be overruled by a local
>> setting on each page.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Jesper
>>

>Jesper,
>
>Did you read the FTB part 2? There is something explained about a
>template selector? I don't know if that is enough...
>
>Regards,

"Computers manufactured by companies such as IBM, Compaq, Tandy, and
millions of others are by far the most popular with about 70 million
machines in use worldwide. Macintosh fans, on the other hand, may note
that cockroaches are far more numerous than humans and that numbers alone
do not denote a higher life form."
	New York Times, November 26, 1991

Daniel Rahenkamp
Burnett Middle School