[Typo3] RTE and target page issue

Daniel Rahenkamp daniel.rahenkamp at sdhc.k12.fl.us
Fri Mar 4 20:45:02 CET 2005

Hi list!

I am setting up my second site with TYPO3 and I am having an issue with
RTE and target page for any link created with RTE. I have looked though
the list and in various places I have found that you have to set
DefaultLinkTarget to the default target page you want. Below is my
settings for RTE and I can't seem to get it to work correctly. Any ideas
what escapes me?

TIA

# RTE settings

RTE.default {
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext {
proc.preserveTables = 1
proc.entryHTMLparser_db = 1
proc.entryHTMLparser_db {
keepNonMatchedTags = 1
xhtml_cleaning = 0
}
hidePStyleItems = 0
defaultLinkTarget =_self
}

RTE >
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext {
showButtons
=cut,copy,paste,formatblock,class,fontstyle,fontsize,textcolor,bold,italic,underline,left,center,right,orderedlist,unorderedlist,outdent,indent,link,line,user
defaultLinkTarget =
dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
proc.overruleMode = ts_css

proc.preserveTables = 1
proc.dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
proc.entryHTMLparser_db = 1
proc.entryHTMLparser_db {
htmlSpecialChars = 0
allowTags=table,tr,td,p,div,img,hr,a,br,b,strong,i,em,u,li,ul,ol,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,dl,dt,dd
allowTagsOutside=table,tr,td,p,div,img,hr,a,br,b,strong,i,em,u,li,ul,ol,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,dl,dt,dd
allowTagsInTypolists=table,tr,td,p,div,img,hr,a,br,b,strong,i,em,u,li,ul,ol,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,dl,dt,dd
}
}
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext < RTE.default
}