[Typo3] "Table error!" when trying to install any extensions

Samawi Samadikun samawi.samadikun at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 15:54:56 CET 2005

Hi everyone,
I am very new with typo3.
I installed typo3 a week ago and followed the Modern Template tutorial upto Part 2.
There is a part where I need to install mini_news extension. I installed it and it didn't work with "Table error!" in the Database status.
Then everytime I install an extension, I always get this error.
Questions:
1. how can I fix this ?
2. what is the cause of this problem ?

I hope someone on this list can help me with this problem.

Thank you very much and good work typo3 team !!!

Sam