[Typo3] SQL Injection

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Fri Mar 4 14:10:48 CET 2005

Karsten Dambekalns schrieb:

> Hi.
>
> Peter Russ wrote:
>
>>This just happened: a few weeks ago a guy asking where to post (Kaspar
>>send me... ). And now this:
>>
>>[quote]
>>Two week ago I found a SQL Inejetion vulnerabilitie in Typo3 (in the
>>links-section/module/whatever you call it).
>>I didn't really try to develope an exploit because I thought typo3 would
>>directly react.
>

> Ok, stop.
>
> Until Kapser confirms that this got lost in his mailbox, no accusations,
> please. Until now we only have the claim that someone was informed two
> weeks ago, but nothing more.
>
> As has been said, information about how to handle such things will be more
> visible shortly.
>
> Karsten

This was no accusation and I never claimed that this was the same guy or
  the same vulnerability. I just can remember that there was a post from
Austria (?). But it's lost some where in the cyber space.

Regs. Peter.
4Many Services
http://www.4many.net              http://www.4dfx.de

Kundenserver/Customer server