[Typo3] SQL Injection

Daniel Novak dannov at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:15:34 CET 2005

The problem is the _bad_ coding. Using $_GET vars in php _with_ typo3 is
very _bad_ behaviour.

_WHY NOT_ use the build in typo mechanisms like GPvars, and PIvars?

If those guys who programm extensions would program them after the coding
guidelines, we wouldn't have problems like these ....

just my 2cents

news:mailman.1.1109889027.24250.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...