[Typo3] rtehtmlarea not working properly

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Fri Mar 4 10:55:12 CET 2005

Hello,

I have several sites running with Typo3 and some of them have the
rtehtmlarea extension instead of the default RTE. It works fine, except
on one site. On that site it does not show all the options even though I
have the "Enable all editor options" set (and I've also tried it through
TS). And in Internet Explorer it doesn't always allow editing. I have
tried updating the extension, copying the files from one of the sites
that does work and lots of different TS configs. I haven't tried
completely deleting the typo3 installation and reinstalling it, but I
don't want to do that unless I don't have any other choice. And even if
I don't have any other choice, I'd still like to know why it's acting
like this so I can prevent it in the future.

Does anybody know what the problem is and/or how to fix it?

Thanks,

Rudy Gnodde

Wijngaarden AutomatiseringsGroep & WIND Internetbureau

Email: rgn at wag.nl <mailto:rgn at wag.nl>

WWW: http://www.wag.nl <http://www.wag.nl>  >-+-<
http://www.typo3demo.nl <http://www.typo3demo.nl>