[Typo3] SQL Injection - READ THIS PLEASE.

Ekkehard Gümbel guembel.remove-this at naw.de
Fri Mar 4 10:48:27 CET 2005

Hi everybody,
I am writing this as a preliminary statement from the TYPO3 security team.

The issue has been discussed there yesterday, we are in contact with the
author of the faulty extension, a fix will be available today.

Also, there will be an Security Announcement on typo3.org on this matter.
That announcement will also be published on the typo3-announce mailing
list, so in general, everybody is strongly adviced to subscribe to that
(low-volume + moderated) list!

BTW: The general means for reporting presumed security isues to us will
be improved shortly anyway, that has been prepared since Kitzbühel.

--> For now, please stop this public discussion ! <--
Everybody is welcome to volunteer in the security team, though :-)

Thanks
/Ekki

Taylor, Jeff schrieb:
> Has anybody seen this message and reviewed its validity?

[...]