[Typo3] Error in BE with new Extension (Kickstarter)

Christian Oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Thu Mar 3 23:19:42 CET 2005

Hi all,

Although I am beginner, this is not my first extension in typo3. But
it's the first time I'm running in this Problem. I kickstart an
extension. When I install it, everything is fine, until I create a new
record on some page and save it.
After that I get the following output on klicking this page (in list
module):

Warning :  mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
result resource in
/opt/dienste/http/inline/stmartin/htdocs/new/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php
on line 711

Warning :  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/opt/dienste/http/inline/stmartin/htdocs/new/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php:711)
in /opt/dienste/http/inline/stmartin/htdocs/new/typo3/template.php on
line 601

(It's a small extenion with only one table, so I don't see too much room
for mistakes. I already dropped the tables of the extension, overwrote
it with the kickstarter so that any manual mistakes should be gone and
cleared the cache a million times.)

does someone have any ideas?

thanks in advance!

christian