[Typo3] which calendar extension to choose?

Matthias Kall matthias.kall at web.de
Thu Mar 3 09:46:35 CET 2005

Hi List,

I lost track of all the different calendar extensions that are around. I'm
currently working on implementing typo3 as CMS for our university website.
One problem is the calendar. It should have a combined view, such as the
calendar we're using so far:
http://www.tu-clausthal.de/aktuell/events/
Besides that, there is a "news module", where the latest events are
automatically shown on the front page:
http://www.tu-clausthal.de/
And last, but not least there needs to be a front-end form, where visitors
can enter events, which are displayed after being reviewed.
http://www.tu-clausthal.de/aktuell/events/anmelden.php

What do you think, which extension suits our needs best? Is there one, that
does it all? If not, which one do you think is closest, so we could adapt
it?

Thanks a heap.

Greets Matthias