[Typo3] CHC Forum don't recognise logged on users

kimmo.helle at paitsio.com kimmo.helle at paitsio.com
Wed Mar 2 14:58:16 CET 2005

Hi all,

CHC forum is not recognising users that are logged on. I have a categorie which
is available only for certain level of FE users and that comes available when I
logon so I know it recognises FE users partly, but when I try to make a new
message it says that you have not logged on.

I found an old message saying that check out that you don't have GRPS selected
in Page header and as I checked that out - there is nothing. I have set up the
forum storage and FE users PID, but still I get the same problem.

Cheers,
Kimmo