[Typo3] new field for tt_news

Alina Fleser alinafleser at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 08:38:11 CET 2005

Hello to everybody!
I want to have the option to select for each news or article a different html template. I belive that I need to add a new column to tt_news table for storing the path of the template. But I don't know how to configure what it is needed (i don't know neither what to configure) for working ok. I also don't know that i need to do to have, when I insert a news or article, a selector box that provide the selection of the html template or a .