[Typo3] Templavoila createPage Wizard problem (was: Javascript error)

Arryn Pidwell arryn.pidwell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 02:48:45 CET 2005

Friends,

I posted the below message on the dev list but perhaps that was the
wrong place. I've now confirmed that javascript is not the problem
(although an error is generated as described). I played with the
source in class.tx_templavoila_mod1_wizards.php to confirm this).

So the problem now is that Datastructures and template objects are
simply not set when you use the new page wizard to create new
templavoila pages (v3.7.0/Win/IE6.x - works ok in Firefox)

Can anyone help?

Regards,
-Arryn Pidwell