[Typo3] tt_news 1.04 -> 2.0 - upgrade problem

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Tue Mar 1 23:53:19 CET 2005

hi,

Stephane Schitter wrote:
> Does that mean that once an extension was marked as stable in the TER
> it remains
> visible stable for subsequent versions (even those less stable ones) ?

no, why do you think so ?

> Is it possible to know what is the latest stable version (for example was
> tt_news 1.7.0 recognised as stable and everything after that would be
> alpha, beta or anything else) ?

look a the download counter from the current tt_news version 2.0.4. if you
install this one, you can be pretty shure that the most bugs have been
discovered by other users.
But if you find a new version in TER which was released, a day ago I would
not recommand to overwrite all your production servers with this
version ;-)

greets
rupi